Hack the Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to find who unfriended you on Facebook ??

Go down

How to find who unfriended you on Facebook ?? Empty How to find who unfriended you on Facebook ??

Post by Admin Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:41 pm

How to find who unfriended you on Facebook ?? Unfrnd

Hi friends, today i back with a cool Facebook trick. By using this you can easily find who unfriended you on Facebook. So lets get started & follow the simple guide.
As we know its not easy to know who unfriended us on Facebook because we have hundred of friends, even if you check your friends count daily but its almost impossible to know that which friend had unfriended you. I will make it easy for you, just follow steps mentioned below–>

Step 1.
First of all we have to install a extension, click here

Note:- This extension is available for Google chrome, Firefox, Safari, opera, Maxthon browser.

Step 2.
After installing this extension, log in to your Facebook account, here you find FBP icon on your timeline as shown below
How to find who unfriended you on Facebook ?? Fbp1
fb purity

Step 3.
click on FBP icon, now a page will open, manage what you want to do with FBP and click on save & close.
How to find who unfriended you on Facebook ?? Fbp2

Step 4.
Now whenever any of your friend removes you on Facebook, you get a popup message as shown below
How to find who unfriended you on Facebook ?? Lll
How to find who unfriended you on Facebook ?? Fh

>So that’s how you we can easily find who had unfriended you on fb, hope you like it, for latest updates follow my blog & comment if you have any doubt regarding this article.

Admin
Admin

https://hackthesite.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down